Open afternoon in 1/2 GH

IMG_4130_2

IMG_4131_2

IMG_4134_2

IMG_4136_2

IMG_4147_2

IMG_4148_2

IMG_4154_2

IMG_4156_2

IMG_4161_2

Here is what we thought of our open afternoon for Education Week:

All the parents came and we played Kahoot it. We played maths games on the whiteboard (Wiremu)

When me and Taelynn were playing a game where we looked at numbers to 1000. We got alot done. (Chelsea)

I was playing BINGO with my mum and my sister. Mum helped her say then numbers. We won the KAHOOT IT. We did it really fast. My sister liked picking out of the prize box. (Lachlan)

When the parents came Kyra chose me to go with her and we were called the Olivers. We played a game. (Sienna.F)

I would have liked to play lots of maths games if I was here, but I was sick(Sienna.S)

I would have liked to played with the playing cards and do the dot thing on the whiteboard. (Luke.H)

I liked it when I played with the cars and it was really fun playing BINGO and I got to call out the numbers. (Mia-Lilly)

My favourite bit was when we did KAHOOT because we were called the Giggle Girls.My favourite maths activity was snakes and ladders. (Zoe)

When my mum came we did some games with Chelsea. We coloured all the numbers that were 0s and 5s. It was really fun. (Taelynn)

I liked playing with the clocks and Lachlans Mum on the
bingo game. (Blake)

When my mum came in I didn’t know if my mum was coming in and I got a big surprise. We played cards and had fun (Brayden)

I would have loved to have played KAHOOT IT with Lachlan.H. (Jackson)

I liked playing the card game with James, and I like working on James team in Kahoot it. (Kurtys)

I really liked getting a high score on KAHOOT IT and it was very very awesome because I made a good score. It was awesome as. (James)

I liked it when we came second in the quiz. I liked playing snake and Ladders. (Madison)

I like it when the parents came in and my parents were the first ones. (Kyra)

It was fun when everyone got to play Kahoots and when I got to play with Brayden. (Will)

I really liked it when the parents came and I liked working with Riley’s Mum. I was hoping the giggle girls would win. (Chloe)

Yesterday I liked it when the parents came and I wanted the Giggle girls to win and I liked working with Zoe’s mum (Jasmine)

5 Responses

1. Riley at |

Thank you for inviting me into your classroom. I had an awesome time. It was great to see you all helping and working together, but mostly it was fantastic to see you all having FUN!

Jackie (Riley’s Mum)

2. eden wilkins at |

hi everyone i hope you all had a good time with alllll your perats and i allso hope you fun and had a good math night. from lear ans eden thank you an also eden was not here because sick and i stated to spuow

3. Riley at |

It was good

4. Zoe at |

i liked my mum coming in for maths games there are lots of cool maths games

5. Eden at |

Have a good day